About the Competition
This year's International Images for Science competition is now starting its tour of the UK. Details of tour venues and dates can be found at here.
Please check back from time to time as we will post news of future science photography competitions here.
International Images for Science is supported by Siemens, please find more information about the sponsor and the Curiosity Project HERE. BBC Focus Magazine are supporting International Images for Science as Media Partner and Metro Imaging as the exhibition's Print Sponsor.
- Entry is free
- There is no limit on the number of entires
- Digital manipulation by software such as Photoshop is allowed, providing the scientific authenticity of the image is not altered
- We encourage images from all scientific fields, from anyone interested in science and from all levels of experience
- There are three age specific categories: Aged 17 and Under, Aged 18 – 25, and Aged 26 and Over
- 100 images will be selected and printed
- The exhibition of 100 prints will tour the UK, commencing in September 2017
- All images selected will be printed within an accompanying exhibition catalogue